Why do we need User-generated content marketing to orient ourselves in a totally technological world. And why does digital word-of-mouth needs authentic human experiences?
What Is UGC User-generated Content Marketing – And What Is It´s Purpose?
Essentially UGC User-generated content campaigns are part of content marketing, which is part of social media marketing, which is part of online and digital marketing.
Actually best UGC User-generated content marketing campaigns are the digital way of word-of-mouth marketing. UGC User-generated content marketing strategies are always based on a social media network and the recommendations within this social network.
The purpose of a UGC User-generated content campaign is the expression of a very human need. This human purpose is social communication and social interactions expressed in a very technological, digital surrounding. UGC helps us to communicate our purpose in a digital world, by building human networks within this very technological surrounding.
People love being involved into a UGC campaign. People simply love sharing their experiences!
Does This Make Any Sense To You?
From my perspective: No. Not really. Are you shocked by what I just said? Don’t worry about it, I will explain you everything in the next minute. It will be an exercise of thinking, which is always the right path to discover not only what we really want, but also what we humans really need in a digital environment!
Welcome To The World Of Contemporary Digital User-Generated Content Marketing
So let’s go straight back to the point: Many say that Marketing has to be a one way communication from brand to consumers. Best without including consumers opinions, because they are a threat to the brand. Many say marketing should engrave the message of a brand into consumers.
Which leads me to one fundamental question: What does the fingertip of a consumer in a digital age do?
By clicking here with your Fingertip YOU determined what YOU want to see! → Congrats, You have unlocked the Self-Determination Reward!
Well let me explain this to you: In a digital age consumers have become active users! One way direction marketing has become obsolete The ex passive brand consumer has transformed himself into a brand cocreating active clicking user. In a digital age users have developed a voice.
→ A strong, determined and powerful voice, which gets manifested with a Click through the user’s fingertip!
With his fingertip Click the user actively clicks, decides and determines the content he wants to consume and create by himself. The user actively can look and search for the content he really needs. Using the internet as a tool. And not only that. In a digital age users can actively express their opinion and experiences with the brand.
→ By communicating the experiences to others in the form of social communication & social social interaction e.g in the social media.
Successful User-Generated Content Examples
You as a Users have developed a very powerful voice, which is based in your fingertip click. Shared in the internet as a worldwide connected platform.
Not only does UGC User-generated content take this into account, User-generated content social media campaigns engage users to create this voice. A User-generated content campaign always supports users to express their brand experiences and voices in the social media.
A User-generated content campaign always supports users to express their brand experiences and voices in the social media.
Which Marketing Style Is The Right Approach In A Digital Age?
- On the one hand you have marketing, which is still doing a one way direction: From brand to consumers. Afraid of a critical voice. Afraid of the opinions of consumers. Afraid of thinking how to create services, situations, products, solutions and content that supports, engages and inspires people for the brand. Afraid to loose control.
- And on the other hand you have got User-generated content marketing campaigns and strategies, which represent the next development in social media marketing. And believe me UGC User-generated content knows, that it is good to give away control to the consumer/user.
→ With huge benefits for the brand! UGC knows that successful marketing in a digital age has to let go control, as described above. Simply because users determine and create social interactions, including brand opinions, online with their fingertips independently.
User-generated content campaigns create tools to share the brand momentum
Everyone is free to decide. And in the end the brand, which is the most useful, inspiring and motivating will succeed. What is important to say: We are all humans living in a very technological world. On the one hand still seeking for social communication and social interactions.
And on the other hand sharing a passion for individual brands: Our very human need still is to create social interactions and build social networks. The best way to do this still is helping each others to make the right choice by sharing our own experiences in this digital network, which connects us all.
Conclusion For Successful User – Generated Online Content Marketing In A Digital Age
- The time has come that business managers and business leaders recognize the inevitable fact → In a digital age: The experiences of user with the brand equals brand recommendation. Equals building brand trust. Equals brand business growth!
- With User-generated content campaigns brands can create frameworks to exactly nourish these user experiences!
- UGC User-generated content social media marketing always encourages users to get rid of the one way communication between brand and consument. To independently create their own experiences.
- It is almost as if the consumer has grown up. And has become an adult user. And now, inspired and motivated by the brand, makes his own experiences.
Strengthen your brand with authentic user experiences
→ You like our UGC User-generated content marketing attitude? Then we’d really love it if you share it in the social media of your choice.
→ How do you feel about being a Ex Consument and a newborn User? Let us know your opinion in the comments below!
Visit our website http://www.newdigitalconcept.com
Until Next Time…
Your New Digital Concept Team